Join a scale-up bringing world-class laser innovation to dermatology and aesthetics
ADVALight has developed a patented, multi-wavelength, medical laser system for treating a wide variety of skin conditions with outstanding clinical outcome, high safety, and a comfortable patient experience. Our technology is poised to become The Future of Skin Rejuvenation.
The ADVATx® laser system was launched commercially in 2018 and is now being sold to dermatological and aesthetic medical practices in 30+ countries.
We are on a rapid growth trajectory, and to take our business to the next level, we seek an experienced and dynamic Marketing Coordinator.
You will manage an important role with daily customer contact. Reporting to EVP International Sales, Anders Bjerg, your tasks will include
- Responsible for organizing our participation at congresses, incl. exhibition booth, marketing materials, merchandise, workshops, etc.
- Participation at congresses, distributor meetings & symposiums
- Support to our international distributors
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of our website
- Organizing content for newsletters, brochures and SoMe channels
- Developing and executing marketing plans based on market and customer insights
- Creating marketing materials and sales tools
- Managing translations and proofreading manuals
- Administration of our stock of marketing materials
- Keeping our photo and video database up to date
Your qualifications should include
- BA degree in e.g. marketing, communications, and/or business
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong written and spoken skills in English
- Willingness to take initiative and the ability to work independently with many different types of tasks, while not being afraid to ask questions when in doubt
- A strong sense of urgency and quality
- Solid organizational skills and orientation towards details
- Customer focus
- Versatile role, high degree of freedom and responsibility from day one
- An exciting and challenging journey with a steep learning curve, excellent opportunities for you to grow professionally and personally
- A pleasant and informal working environment with great colleagues
- Up-to-date terms of employment incl. flexible work hours, pension, health insurance and lunch
- New modern headquarters in Ballerup
Work location: ADVALight, Industriparken 22A, Ballerup, Copenhagen, Denmark
Working hours: Full time
Traveling: Up to 20 days per year
Salary: According to qualifications
How to apply: Please, submit your application and CV as soon as possible, but no later than November 11th 2022. If you have questions about the position, feel free to contact EVP International Sales, Anders Bjerg at email@example.com. Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
ADVALight was founded in 2006 as a spin-out from the Technical University of Denmark. The company is headquartered in Ballerup, North of Copenhagen, Denmark. Through a direct US salesforce and distributors around the world, we make the ADVATx laser available to dermatological and aesthetic practices in 30+ countries. ADVALight employs 45 people in Denmark, the US, France, and Thailand. The company is funded by a consortium of venture capital funds and private investors, including Vækstfonden (DK) and Norgine Ventures (UK). www.advalight.com