Join a scale-up bringing world-class laser innovation to dermatology and aesthetics
ADVALight has developed a patented, multi-wavelength, medical laser system for treating a wide variety of skin conditions with outstanding clinical outcome, high safety, and a comfortable patient experience. Our technology is poised to become The Future of Skin Rejuvenation.
The ADVATx® laser system was launched commercially in 2018 and is now being sold to dermatological and aesthetic medical practices in 30+ countries.
We are on a rapid growth trajectory, and to take our business to the next level, we seek an experienced and dynamic Customer Service Coordinator.
You will manage an important role with daily customer contact. Reporting to EVP International Sales, Anders Bjerg, your tasks will include
- Close contact to our customers by phone & email
- Receiving and booking customer orders
- Daily coordination with customers, our sales organization and supply chain
- Maintenance of master data for customers, items etc.
- Answering various inquiries about products, price, etc.
- Arranging shipments and related documentation
- Preparation of offers
As the optimal candidate for the position, you have a minimum of 5 years’ experience with customer service in an international company. You are service-minded, work in a structured way and have good collaboration skills. Furthermore, we expect that you:
- Communicate fluently in Danish and English in both speech and writing
- Have a strong sense of urgency and quality
- Have experience with ERP systems
- You are outgoing and like to talk to customers on the phone in order to support them in any way possible
- You can work alone and take responsibility for your tasks
- You have a good overview and control of all the details
- You are friendly, positive, approachable and a good colleague
- Versatile role, high degree of freedom and responsibility from day one
- An exciting and challenging journey with a steep learning curve, excellent opportunities for you to grow professionally and personally
- A pleasant and informal working environment with great colleagues
- Up-to-date terms of employment incl. flexible work hours, pension, health insurance and lunch
- New modern headquarters in Ballerup
Work location: ADVALight, Industriparken 22A, Ballerup, Copenhagen, Denmark
Working hours: Full time
Salary: According to qualifications
How to apply: Please, submit your application and CV as soon as possible, but no later than November 11th 2022. If you have questions about the position, feel free to contact EVP International Sales, Anders Bjerg at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications should be sent to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
ADVALight was founded in 2006 as a spin-out from the Technical University of Denmark. The company is headquartered in Ballerup, North of Copenhagen, Denmark. Through a direct US salesforce and distributors around the world, we make the ADVATx laser available to dermatological and aesthetic practices in 30+ countries. ADVALight employs 45 people in Denmark, the US, France, and Thailand. The company is funded by a consortium of venture capital funds and private investors, including Vækstfonden (DK) and Norgine Ventures (UK). www.advalight.com